<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 05, 2006



Yes... Yes... Yes... Yes... Yes... My Idol Zhi Yang has finally been crowned the 1st ever Campus Superstar... After Daniel broke the news to me (3 days before the Grand Finals) that Zhi Yang's votes was far lesser than Renfred's, my heart kept thumping... It was a big blow to me... I always wanted Zhi Yang to win and this news came straight to my ear... OMG... I was absolutely stunned when I heard it...

While I was watching the Grand Finals on 2nd April... I was like... OMG... So worried... I've never been this worried before!!! I kept praying, I kept voting (I'm not gonna say how much I spent on voting)... I was so obseesed with Zhi Yang and I wanted him to win it... I wanted him to be the 1st Campus Superstar... When Zhi Yang sang Kiss Goodbye, my heart just melt... It was like so touching... OMG... I just love his voice... But when he sang Superwoman, it wasn't very good, but it was still pretty comfortable to listen...

When it was time to announce the Male Champion, My heart kept thumping like never before, It was about to pop out of my body... I was so worried... Then... The Computer showed Zhi Yang's Face... I jumped, I cried... I was so HAPPY... Zhi Yang beat Renfred to become the Male Champion...

Then... It was time to pit the Male Champion and the Female Champion together... It was going to be tougher than being against Renfred... Theresa's voice is equally good... This made me even more worried... I continued voting non-stop... I kept praying that Zhi Yang would be the 1st Campus Superstar... Then... Zhi Yang got 51/60 while Theresa got 45.5/60... It was after this when I was more relaxed... I was more confident about Zhi Yang winning the competition...

The result was going to be out... I was like... OMG... OMG... OMG... Damn Bloody worried and Damn anxious... Who was gonna win it?? I kept asking myself.. I Kept praying... Then, Zhi Yang's face appeared... It was Zhi Yang... He is officially the 1st ever Campus Superstar...!!! I jumped... I Cried... I smiled... I hugged my friends who were in my house and I just could not stop crying... He won... I was so touched... I was so damn happy... He won... Zhi Yang won...

Zhi Yang... "Jia You"... I'll always support you... You'll be the only Campus Superstar I support... Zhi Yang ROCKS BIG TIME... Argh... My tears is coming out again...


i revived @ 10:32 AM