<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 07, 2006


LH actually called me late last night, but I was already asleep, so I did not pick up her call... Then she sms me this morning to tell me that she was going to Dover ITE to buy some uniforms... She asked me if I was free or not, as I was pretty free and had nothing better to do at home, I accompanied her! But a sudden feeling came to me as I felt that I was like a light bulb as she was meeting Andy at JE... But LH didn't mind, so I agreed...

After meeting Andy, we went to Dover ITE as I said earlier that LH wanted to get her uniform... But when we reached there, the sale of the uniforms were already closed and she will have to wait till 2nd May before she can get another uniform... What a wasted trip...!!! We then took a cab down to Bukit Timah Market to have our lunch... Had spaghetti, Chwee Kueh and Chee Cheong Fun... Hahax... It was a very filling lunch...

Oh yah, Andy lost his handphone...!!! Hahax... What a bad news... Anyway, we then walked to Pool Factor to play pool after having our lunch, Andy left early as he has lessons at 4.30... When we finished playing, we took the 67 Bus back to CCK to find Angela... Hahax... She was working... So hard working worx... Hahax...

LH then accompanied me to KFC to have my dinner... I was famished...!!! After that... Hmmm... Home Sweet Home...

Zhi Yang... You Rocks Big Time...

i revived @ 11:30 PM