<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 06, 2006


Hmm... Lets talk about what happened on Monday (3rd April) evening... Yeah...

Met Ginger and Joo Tze at Bukit Batok at about 5pm as we were going to Mediacorp!!! We took the MRT all the way down to Toa Payoh before taking a cab to MediaCorp... When we reached there, I called Daniel... He told me before that we had to sneak in... But it was surprising when he told me that there were tickets again for Joo Tze, myself & Ginger... I was over the moon...

It was a BIG crowd... It was my first time & I was so excited... I could see Zhi Yang for REAL... The post party show was definitely a show not to be missed... It was perhaps the last time I could ever see my idol Zhi Yang on TV... It was so sad... The show was fantastic and I had so much fun... Hahax... Joo Tze & I were on TV, but couldn't see Ginger as he was looking down...!!! What a Waste... (Did You See Us??)... Hahax...

At the end of the show, most of the superstars had tears rolling down their cheeks... Including my Idol Zhi Yang... His fans, including myself, shouted "Zhi Yang, bu yao ku" (Zhi Yang, don't cry)... I just could not control myself & my tears started rolling out too... It was so sad... very sad indeed... OK... Sto that... It makes me wanna cry again... I took several photos of Zhi Yang, Dean, Adriano and Clara... Hahax... It was a trip worthwhile..

After that show, it was about 9.30pm when Joo Tze, Ginger & myself left the studio... We then made our way down to Bishan (Junction 8) to have our dinner... Guess what we ate?? Hahax... KFC... The three of us were FAMISHED... OMG... WE were Damn bloody Hungry... After eating our dinner, we then made our way home... I alighted at Yew Tee, Ginger at Bukit Batok and Joo Tze at Boon Lay...

All in all... It was a fin & entertaing evening...

Zhi Yang ... Zhi Yang ... You So Pro... "wo yong yuan zi chi ni" ... Zhi Yang RoCks BiG TiMe... "Xiao Yuan Superstar ... Zhi Yang Jiu Shi Ta" ... (Zhi Yang Is The Campus Superstar) ...

i revived @ 12:53 AM