<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 12, 2006

I was feeling pretty down today, thus, I SMS Jiang Nan... He was with Joo Tze and they were on their way down to Suntec City. Joo Tze asked me along and I agreed... I travelled to City Hall to meet them...
We then walk to Suntec to have our Late Lunch... After that, we went to shop around the shopping mall... While shopping, we decided to explore Choa Chu Kang Cemetary, but Joo Tze needed to rush back to his father's shop to help out....
Thus, the 3 of us went home... When I reached home, Jiang Nan SMS me and told me that there was a late change and we decided not to explore the cemetary...
After the outing and several counselling by Joo Tze and Jiang Nan, I felt much better... Thank You Guys...

i revived @ 11:47 PM