<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hmm... Haven't been updating my blog for quite awhile & all of you are starting to flood my tagboard... Flooding it with words like "Grow Weeds Liao" and "Please Update"... Hahax...
Well...
Lets take a trip back to yesterday... I met Lay Hoon at Yew Tee MRT station at about 1.15pm before we made our way down to Jurong East to meet Zhi Yong, Jing Hao and Jia Wen... We met and made our down to Tiong Bahru to meet Wei Ling and Yavin...
I had a little chat with Yavin in the train while making our way to City Hall, Marina Square... Yavin found me familiar, so I popped the question on where he studied during his Primary School years and guess what, we both studied in Teck Whye Primary... Hahax... What a coincidence... His Primary 6 class was 6B while mine was 6C... Anyway, we both had already lost contact with our Primary School friends... But nonetheless, its good to have met my former school mate.
At Marina Square, Zhi Yong, Jing Hao and myself seperated from the rest as we wanted to watch movie, but unfortunately, the timing was not in our favour... Thus, I decided to play Maple while Zhi Yong and Jing Hao played arcade...
After that, we went to the Food Court to find the rest... When we arrived, Andy had already joined them... Then, we decided to play pool... Hmm... For the 1st game, I partnered Yavin and we played against Jia Wen and Jing Hao... It was a tag-team match... Yavin and I won the game... For the 2nd round, Jing Hao and I were against Zhi Yong and Jia Wen, hahax, and we won it again... For the 3rd round, I partnered Zhi Yong against Jing Hao & Jia Wen again, but we lost... Thus, we decided to play another round and stick with the same team, guess what, Zhi Yong and I won!!! By then, Angela had already joined us and we decided to play Nine-Ball pool...
After playing pool, we went to Marina South to eat Steamboat... But Zhi Yong and Jing Hao decided not to join us... Hmm... After eating, we went to the arcade to have some cool air while waiting for the bus... When the bus came, we took it back to Marina Bay MRT station and made our way back home... Wei Ling, Jia Wen and Yavin seperated from myself, Lay Hoon, Angela and Andy at City Hall... Reached home at about 11 plus... So Tired...

i revived @ 4:18 PM