<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hey guys... Sorry... Haven't been updating my blog for a week now as my computer was sent for repair. Hmm... Finally, I'm back in business...
Lets start from Friday (3rd March)... I went to Johor Bahru to visit my aunt as well as my Bao Bei Sai Seng, Teck Koon and Wei Ming... I reached there in the afternoon at about 2pm & Ah Koon was still in school. I had an agreement with Ah Seng, thus, I had to fulfil it. I promised to bring him for a movie. We went to City Square to watch Big Momma's House 2. It was an extremely hilarious movie.
As for Saturday, there is nothing much to say... It was usual in Malaysia (Johor)... Took care of my Bao Bei Wei Ming (The 3 year old baby)...
Hmm... Now... Sunday... Happy Birthday Kelvin... Same old thing... Nothing much to say...
I Love You Bao Bei Sai Seng, Bao Bei Wei Ming and Bao Bei Teck Koon...

i revived @ 8:57 PM