<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 16, 2006

When you have absolutely nothing to do at home, you will definitely feel that time passes really slow. But if you are out and about, enjoying yourself to the extreme, you will feel that time passes really fast. That is why, I HATE staying at home with absolutely no programmes that suits me.
I was at home for the whole morning till about 3 plus in the afternoon and was like sitting in front of my computer, waiting to ROT... The feeling was disgusting and definitely not a good one.
Well... What happened after that... I don't feel like mentioning...
Thats All Folks

i revived @ 9:10 PM