<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 02, 2006

When I woke up this morning and saw the news that Manchester United lost to Blackburn Rovers 4-3, my mood was ruined. But there was at least something to cheer about. Manchester United's nearest rivals like Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal & Bolton did not win their respective matches. I was absolutely disgusted by the refree's decisions. They were obviously biased against the Manchester United players. Lets just hope that they can beat Fulham this saturday at Old Trafford and continue their fight for the Premier League Championship. It is going to be a tight Three-Horse Race.
Seriously, I have to thank Jia Wen as she helped me amend my blog. This blog design definitely suits my liking. Thank You Jia Wen. I appreciate your help. At about 4 plus in the late afternoon, my friend called me to accompany him for a movie. I agreed as I had nothing much to do at home. We caught the show Zodiac at Causeway Point in Woodlands. The show was pretty interesting and knowledgable. After that, we caught the show I Not Stupid Too. It was my second time watching and I still cannot control my tears as the show was so touching that even boys would drop their tears. I'm definitely going to buy the VCD when it comes out.
I guess I got to end here for today.

i revived @ 10:45 PM