<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 06, 2006

Was at home until 1.45pm before I made my way to Jurong East to meet Jiang Nan. But when I was at Bukit Batok, he SMSed me and told me that he would be late. Thus, I decided to make my way to Queenstown to meet him so that it would save his travel time. Actually, I wanted to ask Zhi Yong out too, but he needed to go out at 5.00pm, so I thought about it and eventually, I decided not to call him so that he wouldn't have to rush.
When I met Jiang Nan, we decided to catch a movie at Jurong East. We wanted to watch Fun With Dick and Jane, but the timing was not suitable for us. Thus, we decided to go K-Box. We sang all the way from 2.40pm to 6.30pm, before we went for our dinner at Macdonalds.
He had a Fan-Tastic meal while I had a Chicken Mcnuggets Meal with Strawberry Sundae. After having our dinner, we went straight home. He took a bus, while I took the MRT.
Hmm... Feeling so Happy after watching Campus Superstar just now. My idol Zhi Yang scored the highest among the male contestants. I'm Happy For Him and I really hope he can enter the next round. Zhi Yang "Jia You"... Will always support you... Zhi Yang Fans, remember to vote for him!!!

i revived @ 9:30 PM