Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Time passes really fast... A blink of an eye, a day has passed... Today, I asked Zhi Yong out as I wanted to go Malaysia. Thus, I met Zhi Yong at 9.30am before we wake our way to Lavender (ICA Building) as we needed to renew our passport photos. Unfortunately, the queue was pretty long & there were alot of people. In the end, we finished at about 12.45pm.
We then started our journey to West Malaysia (Johor Bahru). When we reached there, we went straight to City Square before we made our way to my aunt's place. Oh, talking about my aunt, i will start to think of my little cousin (Ah Meng). When I reached there, his eyes was filled with tears and I was told that he was feeling unwell (Chest Pain)... My uncle then send him to the nearest medical centre. Poor Ah Meng... I didn't wait for his return as the sky was turning dark, thus, Zhi Yong and I made our way back to Singapore as I needed to go Boon Lay to hand Han Siang the "HongBao" that my mum gave to him. I chatted with his mum along the way back to the MRT Station before we went our seperate ways.
The night was spent at my 8th aunt's place as my relatives as well as my family had our dinner there. We gambled after our dinner and unfortunately, I lost almost $20. What an unlucky day.