<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 03, 2006

Slept at 4 plus early this morning, but was awaken by the call from JW. She asked me to accompany her to Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Thus, we met each other at Jurong East before we made our way down to the destination. Frankly speaking, the Poly sucks BIG TIME.
Later on at about 1pm, we met ZY at Dover and made our way down to Marina Square to have 3 games of Bowling each. ZY won twice while I won once. After that, we made our way to play snooker. We played two rounds altogether and I won those two rounds.
After that, we made our way back to Jurong East. Halfway through our journey, we met our former teacher, Mr. Michael Ng, we chatted. We got to know that alot of teachers has left the school since we left in November 2005. But I must admit that Mr. Melvin Lim (My Form Teacher in 2005, my Science Teacher in 2001 & 2002 and my Maths Teacher in 2003 & 2005 ) and Mr. Alam Naser (My History Teacher for 5 consecutive years and my Form Teacher in 2002) are truly the stars of the school since it opened in 2001.
When I reached Jurong East, I called my dear and we met at Jurong Entertainment Centre to have our dinner. Both of us were FAMISHED. After having our dinner, we wanted to watch the movie Fun with Dick & Jane, but the timing wasn't right. Thus, we made our way home. Miss You & Love You, dear...!!!

i revived @ 8:35 PM