<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I slept at about 5.15am this morning. But at 10.30am, I was woken up by my brother, Chen Yui. He wanted me to accompany him to Toa Payoh as he wanted to buy a new handphone. Thus, I agreed as Jiang Nan was busy and he has cancelled today's appointment.
We left home at 11.30am and reached Toa Payoh at 12.30pm. We had our lunch at a nearby food court before we went to look for shops that sell handphones. There were so many stalls, thus, we drop by one by one to analyse which stall sells the cheapest handphone. My brother wanted Nokia N70.
After looking quite a few stalls, he finally made his decision. He traded in his Nokia 6680 and had to top up about $270. When he got his so called "dream phone", he was over the moon.
We then made our way to City Hall, Marina Square, to have a few games of bowling. After playing bowling, we went to play snooker. I was dead tired.
Chen Yui, then, wanted to go Orchard as he needed to buy some things. But I was too tired and went straight home while he went there himself.
Argh..... I only had a few hours of sleep... I'm DAMN TIRED...
To My "ah biiee": I Love You... Take care of yourself and don't make me worry! Work hard, but remember to play hard also!
To My Bao Bei Sai Seng: Bao Bei, study hard ok?? I have faith in you and I know you'll definitely do well in your coming examinations. All the best, darling... Love You Too...

i revived @ 3:24 AM