Wednesday, February 22, 2006
I had a chat with Jon on MSN last night and he confessed to me about the many problems he was facing. I knew from there that he wasn't the "Happy Go Lucky" type of person I knew when we were Secondary One.My relationship with Jon during the time period of 2001-2004 was sour and we had many quarrels. But in 2005, our relationship took a turn and we are now Good Friends. We confess our problems to each other and we think of solutions together. I asked him if he was interested in joining my street soccer team, to my surprise, he agreed. I made him the captain, as I believed that he has what it takes to be a leader. There is only one word to describe him as a leader and that word is "Inspirational"...Hmm... I would most probably celebrate my Birthday Party at Ginger's place. But there is one thing that has made me lose sleep is the problem between Jon and Mel... I would like to invite both of them to my party but their relationship has just turned sour and I don't wish to see them quarrel... But No Matter What, I'll stand by Jon if he needs me to... Haix... As for that problem, I shall think about it...