<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hmm... Today is Valentines Day... Woke up at 9.15am this morning to edit my blog skin. Was meeting my friend Clement at Choa Chu Kang... But I met Angela first as she was making her way to school... So, I met her at about 12.15pm in the afternoon at Yew Tee MRT Station. I alighted at Choa Chu Kang as I said earlier that I was meeting Clement. We met, then made our way to Yishun to highlight our hair. After highlighting our hair, we went down to Marina Square to have a few games of Bowling before I made my way down to Raffles Place to meet my "ah biiee". I treated my "ah biiee" to dinner at Seoul Garden in Orchard... My "ah biie" then brought me to Swensen to have deserts like ice - cream, etc. After having our dinner, we made our way home. That was how I spent my Valentines Day... It might just be a simple dinner with my "ah biiee", but it was a pretty romantic one.
So... Tomorrow is Ginger's birthday & I'll be going for his party... But I'll wish him a Very Happy Birthday here in advance...
To My "Ah Biiee"... I Love You...
To My Bao Bei Sai Seng... Happy Valentines Day...

i revived @ 9:50 PM