Thursday, February 16, 2006
Hahax... Qi Feng making water bombs using balloon...
Yesterday was Jiang Nan's (Ginger) birthday... Thus, we were invited to his party. I met Lay Hoon at Yew Tee at about 3.40pm before meeting Jia Wen, Zhi Yong and Wong Wei at Bukit Batok. We went shopping at West Mall as we were finding a suitable birthday present for Jiang Nan. Before we bought the present, Wong Wei went home, giving an excuse that he was tired. Finally, we decided to buy a shirt and a 3/4 pants from Yellow for Ginger. After buying, We went to play arcade as we were still early... Hahax... Had so much fun there...
We then made our way to Ginger's House and reached there about 5.50pm. What a coincidence, saw Wei Chong at the entrance, thus, we went in together. We were considered early as we was the first batch to reach. 10 minutes later, Yaozu, Herman, Li De, Melvin and Zhen Wan arrived. But the rest of the guest like Joo Tze, Qi Feng, Wen Quan, Hao Sheng, Aaron and the girls like Cindy, Vanessa, Joann, Wing Ting and Wei Wei came pretty late. Joo Tze, Aaron, Lay Hoon, Jia Wen and myself helped Jiang Nan to barbeque some food for the rest to eat. It was damn hot and I was perspiring like HELL... I drank 2 cans of Tiger Beer and a few glasses of Red Wine. Frankly speaking, I was a little tipsy.
Zhi Yong, Joo Tze and myself then decided to have a swim. Joann, Vanessa and Wing Ting were already in the pool while Cindy, Aaron, Lay Hoon and Wei Wei were at poolside. Jia Wen also went to change before getting into the swimming pool. Hmm... Still remembered Yaozu pushed me down to the pool while Zhen Wan as at poolside, doing all sorts of tricks in order to prevent me from getting out of the pool. We were enjoying ourselves until a security guard came chasing us out of the pool. We were also playing water bombs.
It was then time to cut Jiang Nan's birthday cake. What a big and nice cake it was!!! After eating, Joo Tze and myself helped to carry the things back to Jiang Nan's house before coming down to take a bath. Hmm... Still had a quarrel with one of the guards as I felt he was too unreasonable. Both the guard and myself were blowing our top. Fortunately, Zhi Yong, Jiang Nan, Aaron and Joo Tze pushed me away to prevent the quarrel from escalating. I don't feel like mentioning the reason of the quarrel. It spoils my mood.
But I think I should really apologize to Jiang Nan as I made things difficult for him. Sorry Ginger (Jiang Nan)... Overall, it was a great party with lots of fun. Thanks Ginger for the food and Happy Birthday...