<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Final Score Read...
Manchester United - 4
Fulham - 2
When I saw the result, I was absolutely stunned. I did not expect Manchester United to beat Fulham by more than 2 goals. Fulham's form was good and I expected a close fight between the two teams. Thus, it was a nice surprise.
Ming Wei called me out in the afternoon and asked me out for a movie. He wanted to watch I Not Stupid Too. Thus, I agreed and accompanied him to Tiong Bahru Plaza to catch the movie. It was my third time watching it and I still don't feel the boring feeling. Surprisingly, tears still rolled down my cheeks even though I have watched it thrice. After the movie, we went for our lunch before we went our seperate ways. He made his way home while I went to meet my "ah biie"(My Dear).
I met my "ah biie" (My Dear) at Tampines as our friend's place was at Tampines. When we reached our friend's place. I sat down and played Mahjong, while my "ah biie" played Black Jack.
At first, I was winning, but when the game reached its latter stages, my luck started to drown and I was losing continuously. Fortunately, I did not lose much. My "ah biie" won quite alot. We started to gamble at about 5.30pm all the way till 4.15am in the wee hours. So Tired.
My "ah biie" and I took a cab home and I reached home at 5.00am.

i revived @ 5:20 AM