After getting the O'Level results on Friday, most of us were not in a very good mood. Thus, I suggested an outing... It is to relax ourselves & forget about the O'Level results... I met Lay Hoon at Yew Tee around 1.40pm before we made our way to Jurong East to meet Andy, Zhi Yong, Jia Wen & Ming Wei. We then made our way down to Suntec City KBox and sang all the way until 7.00pm, before having our dinner at the food court.
After our dinner, we wanted to find "Neoprint", but could not manage to. Thus, we decided to make our way home while Lay Hoon & Jia Wen took the MRT to Bugis. Zhi Yong & Ming Wei made their way to Boon Lay, while I alighted at Bukit Batok as I needed to make my way down to Jiang Nan's place. I reached his place at about 8.45pm. When I reached there, Joo Tze and Qi Feng were already there. We then decided to make our way down to Clementi to play snooker.
When we finished playing snooker, we then went to KBox to enquire about the price. But it was too expensive, thus, we made our way to the nearby coffee shop to have a drink. Joo Tze & Qi Feng had noodles while Jiang Nan had a soft drink. Me? I had an Iced-Milo and bread. After having our so called supper, we went straight to Jiang Nan's place to watch the match between Portsmouth and Manchester United. Which, of course, Man U won 3-1... Overall, it was a fantastic but tiring day...
Zhi Yong & Me at KBox Yesterday